Wise Choice Insurance Brokers, LLC
Ask yourself this question can you live your current lifestyle without an income for 30 days or more?
In light of the Government shutdowns, and coronavirus outbreak, it is extremely crucial that all Americans start preparing for the unexpected, especially when it comes to your finances.
For millions of Americans, Social Security Benefits will be their only source of retirement income. According to the Social Security Administration’s website, your Social Security Benefits will NOT be enough to live on comfortably, and recommend that you should take action NOW to be more financially prepared for your retirement years or worse if you become sick or disabled and are unable to work anymore.
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE UNEXPECTED?
To protect your Social Security Benefits, you must understand how it really works and how much you’re estimated to receive right now. The Social Security Take-A-Stand Initiative is a mainstream call to action. We provide educational awareness about Social Security and tax-free strategies on how to “Finance Yourself for Retirement"
TAKE TIME TO WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW IF?
- You’re Self-Employed, 1099 Independent Contractor, or a Business Owner.
- Your Employer Does Not Offer a Retirement Plan.
- You’re Not Sure How Much You Have Accumulated in Your Social Security Account.
- You Have a Spouse and/or Children under 18 Years Old.
- You Want a Tax-Free Retirement Plan-Even if You Have a 401k.